Ceramic Coating Car Care Guide
- Wash on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
- Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination.
- Use the "two bucket" meathod - one bucket for rinsing your sponge/mitt and one for soapy water.
- Use separate soap and sponge/mitt for wheels.
- Always dry completely and never leave to air dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots.
- Use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
- Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
- Never use excessive force to remove spots.
- Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
SYSTEM X INTERIOR MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- For best results, clean all leather/vinyl surfaces bi-weekly.
- Vacuum carpets regularly.
- Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl, or fabric.
- Immediately absorb then clean stains on carpet.
For assistance with contamination removal or advice on maintenance programs, contact your System X installer for professional advice.