MARINE SYSTEM X WARRANTY
SYSTEM X XTREME WARRANTYRegister your warranty or annual inspection
This warranty outlines the coverage offered in the US and Canada. Warranties in all other countries may have different coverages, durations, and terms.
Element 119 warrants that with the proper application of System X™ XTREME Paint Protection by an Element 119 approved installer and maintained annually your vessel will remained protected for 3 years.
The following general terms and conditions apply to The System X Warranty Program
1. Warranty term begins from the date of registration of warranty number, activation code, and vessels details;
2. This agreement excludes vessels used for commercial purposes at any time previous to, presently, or during the course of this warranty period;
3. Initial application must be performed by a Certified System X Marine Installer/Dealer.
4. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied, reapplied, or repaired by a Certified System X Installer after claim approval from Element 119;
5. The System X Agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
6. All vessels must require a machine polish to be carried out by an approved applicator prior to application.
7. Vessel must remain continuously registered within the United States for the duration of the warranty; and
8. Warranty is in the name of the vessel owner and can only be transferred if new owner attends to the annual service. Failure to undertake an annual service with a System X certified installer within the required period will change the period of cover to “1 year” from the date of the last service.
General Liability Limitations
Element 119, LLC or its agents will not accept liability for:
1. Deterioration of factory-installed equipment or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vessel manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Element 119;
2. Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface, hard water spots.
3. Commerical vessels or rear of fishing vessels
4. Waterline and areas below the waterline
5. Pre-existing damage or deterioration; and/or
6. Any claim for matters which are covered by vessel manufacturers’ warranty.
General Warranty Invalidation
System X warranty for any product will be considered invalid if any of the following general condition occur:
1. Neglect to maintain the vessel according to the standards and techniques recommended by Element 119.
2. Damage caused by abrasive compounds and polishes and third-party products;
3. Damage resulting from a collision or other vessel accidents;
4. Damage, either accidental or malicious, including but not limited to fire, flood, extreme weather conditions, secondary effects that may result from the foregoing, or any other force majeure;
5. Failure to repair and re-treat surfaces subject to accident damage in accordance with the warranty;
6. Damage caused by any alteration or modification to the vessel surfaces;
7. Damage caused by manufacturer’s defects;
8. Damage to the vessel prior to product application; and
9. Failure to adhere to any requirements listed under the terms and conditions of this warranty.
System X Exterior Paint/Gel coat Warranty
System X 3 Year Warranty is valid for 3 years from the date of application provided annual scheduled service is carried out.
1. Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
2. Failure to undertake an annual inspection for any reason within the required period will void any remaining warranty with forfeiture of any extensions
3. A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination and Inspection and single layer reapplication of coating.
New and Used Vessel Warranty
Element 119 LLC warrant to the owner of the nominated vessel that if the Element 119 is unsatisfactory in its performance of protecting the vessels factory paintwork from environmental induced contaminants, loss of gloss, permanent damage and UV damage, whilst being maintained in accordance with the terms and conditions of this warranty, Element 119 or its agents will at no cost to the owner repair, clean, and/or retreat the affected area.
Element 119, LLC or its agents shall not accept liability for the following:
1. Deterioration of factory paint work or repaint or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vessel manufacturers, their dealerships, third-party suppliers or modifiers, or professional detailers not authorized by Element 119 LLC;
2. Pre-existing damage or deterioration;
3. Any claim for matters which are covered by vessel manufacturers’ warranty.
4. Damage caused by hard bristled wash brushes, contaminated and/or abrasive cloths and sponges, untreated areas due to accident damage and/or their subsequent repairs, and/or damage caused by impact with a foreign object.
5. Warranty is valid for factory coated systems only and excludes matte finishes.
Vessel Accident Damage
Contact your vessel insurer to ensure that any System X products and services is included in your insurance coverage. If the vessel sustains damage and reapplication is required, contact Element 119, LLC or your local agent to arrange any additional treatments.
Making a Claim
The following applies to making a claim for any product defects or failures:
1. Ceramic Pro agent must be notified of any claim due to failure of product performance within 30 days of occurrence;
2. Any application, re-application, repair work or other work carried out on the coated surface must be applied / reapplied or repaired by an authorized System X agent after claim approval from Element 119.
System X Agents/ Certified System X Installer / System X Agents/Certified System X Installers are selected using strict guidelines and requirements. Only authorized agents are permitted to install and service any System X products. To locate your nearest authorized agent, please contact System X to be connected to your nearest System X Installer.
In the event of a warranty claim, this warranty is limited to the following maximum amounts at Element 119, LLC’s option, for full and final settlement of the customers claim under warranty.
1. Element 119, LLC or its agents shall arrange the necessary approvals for warranty repairs and coating reapplication to be carried out, or;
2. Reimburse the owner of the nominated vessel the cost of application, pro rata, or;
3. Replace coating product, or pay the owner of the nominated vessel the cost of coating product.